After cutting out and testing over 80 Hack-E-Bot chassis last weekend, I decided that it was time to post the new laser cut files. The biggest changes were made to the wheels, line sensor section, and the front servo mount. The new files can be found on Thingiverse.
I got some parts to try out for the Hack-E-Bot the other day. The mos significant mod that I am working on at the moment is the option for a rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery to replace the 4AA batteries.
We just got our first Adafruit Trinket Pro yesterday and have it all ready to test on the Hack-E-Bot. Unfortunately I have not had the time to program it yet, but this bot has a few other advanced mods from Adafruit as well. By using the more advanced Trinket Pro, […]